WinSnap is a small advanced utility for capturing and editing screenshots. WinSnap provides simple and automatic canvas transformations, fill effects, and the addition of eye shadow shadows. WinSnap supports many different image formats and has advanced autosave features.
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Smoothing Photoshop-style shadows
- Powerful image processing and basic frame transformation
- Support for different image formats and advanced autosave options
- Easy Web Publishing and E-Mail sending
- Multilingual user interface (Unicode-based)
- Easily create screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves information about the window form and adds real slicks.
- Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency support.
- The unique “App” capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with a single click.
- The unique “Multi-Object” capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easily combine them into one screenshot.
- Basic color effects and canvas transforms.
- Advanced autosave and autocopy options.
- Tools menu outside can configure to open the edit and the optimized image .
- Conventional keyboard and mouse control (Print screen replacement).
Download WinSnap 5.3.0
Size: 4.5 MB
Link Google drive: DOWNLOAD
Installation and activation
- In readme.txt file